Look up the date of your birthday in Wikipedia. From the date page, pick three interesting historical events that occurred on that date, two births, and one death. If possible, one holiday.
1. 37 - The Roman Senate annuls Tiberius' will and proclaims Caligula emperor.
2. 1922 - In India, Mohandas Gandhi is sentenced to six years in prison for civil disobedience. He would serve only 2 years.
3. The eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Italy kills 26 and causes thousands to flee their homes.
1. 1968 - Shinichiro Miki, Japanese seiyu (voice actor) (YOJI. OMGOMGOMG!)
2. 1496 - Mary Tudor, daughter of Henry VII of England and queen consort of Louis XII of France (d. 1533)
3. 1963 - Vanessa L. Williams, American beauty queen, actress, and singer
1. 1314 - Jacques DeMolay, Frankish noble, the 23rd Grand Master of the Knights Templar (b.1244)
1. Mothers Day (Nigeria)